Thursday 8 July 2010

No Fishing

Its been along time since I last post and what a week it been....

PRINCE2 (project management methodology) exam was a nightmare...hard does not even come close in describing it.....but I did manage a couple of hours lure fishing on the "pond"....no fish I'am afraid, couple of follows from jacks.....

I did loss one of my favourite lures on a snag.....hope to retreive it in a couple of weeks and the water level is dropping after 7 weeks of no rain......

The weekend was spent in London with a visit to the outlaws and a trip to RAF Hendon. Hendon is one of the RAF museums and is free to get in ;-)......well worth a trip and I felt like a school boy after looking at Spitfires, P-51D Mustang,FW190, B-25 Mitchell and lots, lots more........me and the boy also managed to extend the collection of aircraft we have on the shelves at home....

Both of us bought Tornado's mine a GR4 and he a GR1..........

This week has come and gone so far with no lines wetted.....had planned on a afternoon breaming yesterday, but the wife went to a Naked Cook thing with some indian comdian....lost on me I'm afraid....anyhow gear is still out so a weekend trip is in order.....have accured enough brownies points i'm sure :-))...

Also in the process of sort a end of Sept piking trip to the Broads, with the piking partners...so also preping for that.....

Anyhow.......better get back to work .....

TL for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment