Sunday 13 February 2011

Manic Week/Weekend

Its Sunday evening, I have a headache and now I'm thinking when I can get to go fishing again.

The wife has returned from a 10 day holiday with her family to Goa and Mumbai and she is knackered and asleep. Don't blame her after a ten hour flight.

Its been a hectic week to say the least, what with work, looking after the step son and rushing around on Thursday and Friday for my mum who was admitted to hospital over night with a burst blood vessel in her stomach lining. The joys of life.

I had hope to fish Saturday morning with Craig. A little river roving with lure and deadbaits, but alas that never happened and I ended up doing other stuff instead.

So what for the weekend ahead? Well I have tomorrow off, but no fishing as it Valentines Day and I have a surprise in store for the wife.

Other than that it will be normal stuff of work and work, with maybe abit of fishing at the weekend.

On a plus note, I do have another guest writer lined up and hopefully he will have his article with me this week for publishing. So keep a look out for it.

Anyhow, have a nice week reader and if you would like to have a guest piece on here, given me a shout and well have a chat.


TL

No comments:

Post a Comment