Tuesday 4 January 2011

Bl**dy Weather!!!

No bl**dy fishing again!!!!!

This cold snap is really starting to cheese me off in relation to the stillwater fishing. They have been frozen over for the last 2 1/2 weeks now and the worst of its is that there looks to be no let up for this week or weekend. The surprising thing is that the air temperature has risen, but with no wind the thin ice isn't breaking.

On a side note the local rivers look to be ok, abit coloured but I might be looking to doing some winter roach/chubbing fishing instead.

Seems that most of the UK is in the same boat, so I can't really complain, but its driving me mad.

The Xbox games are getting a serious thrashing, but I need to get out and about so I might resort to getting the mountain bike out and gunning it around some of the local stillwaters and wooded areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment