Wednesday 29 December 2010

What A Xmas

No fishing. What a pain in the ass.

A whole 11 days without any work and the bloody lakes and rivers are frozen and I get the worst cold in living memory to top it all off.

On a plus note, Santa was very nice to me with a new pair of Trakker Nordic salopettes, digital scales and a Xbox with Rapala Fishing Game with rod and reel controller. Happy days.

At least it will keep the boredom in check whilst i wait for everthing to thaw out.

So what else has been happening then? To be hones not a lot. Normal happy Xmas and the normal "don't do anything for New Years" will soon be over. Then hopefully I can get the rods out.

I am booked up for a days fishing in Feb with PAC and I also starting to organise dates for my Broads trip and also looing at a trip to Newcastle in the spring for a with Craig for abit of Salmon fishing.

TL and Happy New Year to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment